Centennial Resource Development (CDEV) PT Raised to $5 at Piper Jaffray
- Wall St falls as Delta worries outweigh earnings, M&A cheer
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil falls in volatile session on concerns over COVID spread
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar languishes, other safe haven currencies shine amid Delta caution
Piper Jaffray analyst Kashy Harrison raised the price target on Centennial Resource Development (NASDAQ: CDEV) to $5.00 (from $4.50) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI) to Overweight Following New Takeover Bid
- Outlook Therapeutics Incs. (OTLK) PT Raised to $8 at Brookline Capital Markets, Following Clinical Business Update
- DZ Bank Downgrades ExxonMobil (XOM) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!