Cathay General Bancorp (CATY) PT Lowered to $40 at Piper Sandler
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight on US Steel (X) After Q3 Guidance and Deleveraging Update, Shares Down 12% Since Thursday
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
Piper Sandler analyst Matthew Clark lowered the price target on Cathay General Bancorp (NASDAQ: CATY) to $40.00 (from $42.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Protagonist Therapeutics (PTGX) to Neutral
- Ryanair (RYA:ID) (RYAAY) PT Raised to EUR20 at Deutsche Bank
- TotalEnergies SE (TTE:FP) (TTE) PT Raised to EUR55 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!