Cathay General Bancorp (CATY) PT Lowered to $27 at Piper Sandler
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Piper Sandler analyst Matthew Clark lowered the price target on Cathay General Bancorp (NASDAQ: CATY) to $27.00 (from $28.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades Beyond Meat Inc. (BYND) to Underweight, IRI Points to a Miss
- Redrow PLC (RDW:LN) (RDWWF) PT Raised to GBP8 at Deutsche Bank
- Repsol SA (REP:SM) (REPYY) PT Raised to EUR13.80 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!