Casey's General Stores (CASY) PT Raised to $247 at Sidoti
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Sidoti analyst Anthony Lebiedzinski raised the price target on Casey's General Stores (NASDAQ: CASY) to $247.00 (from $242.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CIMIC Group (CIM:AU) (LGTHF) PT Lowered to AUD27 at HSBC
- Citi Downgrades Kenedix Office Investment Corp (8972:JP) to Neutral
- Tata Motors Ltd. (TTMT:IN) (TTM) PT Raised to INR300 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!