CareTrust REIT (CTRE) PT Raised to $28 at Wells Fargo
- Wall Street opens higher as taper fears ease
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise on tight supply, renewed risk appetite
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Wells Fargo raised its price target on CareTrust REIT (NASDAQ: CTRE) to $28.00 (from $26.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Syros Pharmaceuticals (SYRS) PT Raised to $23 at Roth Capital
- Crew Energy (CR:CN) (CWEGF) PT Raised to Cdn$3.50 at Stifel Canada
- Storm Resources Ltd. (SRX:CN) (SRMLF) PT Raised to Cdn$8.75 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!