CarGurus Inc. (CARG) PT Raised to $40 at Truist Securities
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Truist Securities raised its price target on CarGurus Inc. (NASDAQ: CARG) to $40.00 (from $37.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CarGurus Study Finds Consumer Openness to Electric Vehicles has Doubled Since 2018
- KB Financial Group (105560:KS) (KB) PT Raised to KRW67,500 at Morgan Stanley
- Origin Energy Ltd. (ORG:AU) (OGFGY) PT Lowered to AUD6.50 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!