Capri Holdings (CPRI) PT Raised to $50 at Guggenheim, Following Earnings
- S&P 500, Dow edge lower as COVID-19 cases rise, home sales drop
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Guggenheim analyst Robert S. Drbul raised the price target on Capri Holdings (NYSE: CPRI) to $50.00 (from $48.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lithia Motors (LAD) PT Raised to $445 at Jefferies after Earnings Beat by $1.13
- Wedbush Said Q1 Estimates for Tesla (TSLA) 'Very Beatable'
- ASML Holding NV (ASML:NA) (ASML) PT Raised to EUR630 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!