CapitalOne Upgrades Enerplus Resources Fund (ERF) to Overweight
- S&P 500 and Dow slip as upcoming Fed meeting looms
- Oil prices rise to over two-year high as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CapitalOne analyst Brian Veilie upgraded Enerplus Resources Fund (NYSE: ERF) from Equal-weight to Overweight with a price target of $12.00 (from $10.00).
Shares of Enerplus Resources Fund closed at $7.53 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Upgrades Yakult Honsha Co Ltd. (2267:JP) (YKLTY) to Buy
- UPDATE: Citi Upgrades CRISPR Therapeutics (CRSP) to Neutral
- ICICI Securities Downgrades DLF Ltd. (DLFU:IN) to Add (2)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!