Capital Product (CPLP) PT Raised to $16 at Stifel
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst Benjamin J. Nolan raised the price target on Capital Product (NASDAQ: CPLP) to $16.00 (from $13.50) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Capital Product Partners (CPLP) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c
- SG Holdings Co Ltd (9143:JP) PT Raised to JPY3,585 at CLSA
- AU Optronics (2409:TT) (AUOTY) PT Lowered to NT$24.70 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!