Canopy Growth Corp (CGC) PT Lowered to $2.50 at Piper Sandler
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Piper Sandler analyst Michael Lavery lowered the price target on Canopy Growth Corp (NASDAQ: CGC) to $2.50 (from $3.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Biden DOJ has had broad concerns about the potential impact cannabis banking reform could have on law enforcement investigations - Punchbowl
- Mazda Motor Corp (7261:JP) (MZDAF) PT Raised to JPY1,230 at Jefferies
- Suzuki Motor Corp (7269:JP) (SZKMY) PT Raised to JPY6,000 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!