Canopy Growth Corp (CGC) PT Lowered to $2 at Barclays
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Barclays analyst Gaurav Jain lowered the price target on Canopy Growth Corp (NASDAQ: CGC) to $2.00 (from $3.50) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Biden DOJ has had broad concerns about the potential impact cannabis banking reform could have on law enforcement investigations - Punchbowl
- HCL Technologies (HCLT:IN) PT Raised to INR1,115 at Nomura/Instinet
- Ether Capital (ETHC:CN) (DTSRF) PT Lowered to Cdn$3.10 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!