Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP) PT Raised to $321 at Wells Fargo
- S&P 500 ends little changed as Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 25c, Q4 Guidance Beats
Wells Fargo analyst Allison Poliniak-Cusic raised the price target on Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (NYSE: CP) to $321.00 (from $299.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- On strength of safety and service CP reports record Q2 revenues of $2.05 billion
- Aston Martin Lagonda Global Holdings Plc. (AML:LN) (ARGGY) PT Raised to GBP20.55 at Goldman Sachs
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q2 EPS by 21c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!