Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP) PT Lowered to $414 at Wells Fargo
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Wells Fargo analyst Allison Poliniak-Cusic lowered the price target on Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (NYSE: CP) to $414.00 (from $418.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- North America's Largest Railroad Operating Union Joins Others and Calls on STB to Reject CN Voting Trust
- Insurance Australia Group Ltd. (IAG:AU) (IAUGD) PT Raised to AUD5.30 at JPMorgan
- Major Drilling Group (MDI:CN) (MJDLF) PT Lowered to Cdn$12.50 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!