Canadian Natural Resources Limited (CNQ:CN) (CNQ) PT Raised to Cdn$60 at Stifel Canada, Following Earnings
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 scale new peak as jobs recovery gains traction
- Biden says deal reached on infrastructure plan
- Eli Lilly (LLY) Surges After Getting Breakthrough Therapy Designation From FDA, Analyst Raises PT and Sees Approval Chance at 90%, Biogen (BIIB) Plunges
- Dollar holds below two-month highs as Fed policy in focus, sterling slips
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel Canada analyst Robert Fitzmartyn raised the price target on Canadian Natural Resources Limited (CNQ:CN) (NYSE: CNQ) to Cdn$60.00 (from Cdn$54.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lindt & Spruengli (LISN:SW) (LDSVF) PT Raised to CHF106,000 at UBS
- J Sainsbury Plc. (SBRY:LN) (JSNSF) PT Raised to GBP2.90 at UBS
- CLSA Downgrades Woolworths Group Limited (WOW:AU) (WOLWF) to Underperform (4)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!