Canadian National Railway (CNI) PT Lowered to $92 at Wells Fargo
- Futures rise ahead of weekly jobless claims data
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Roku (ROKU) Falls Sharply on Significant Slowdown in Streaming Views, Analysts Divided
- Dollar holds gains after Fed comments, sterling ticks up after BoE
Wells Fargo analyst Allison Poliniak-Cusic lowered the price target on Canadian National Railway (NYSE: CNI) to $92.00 (from $94.00) while maintaining a Equal Weight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Maxar Technologies Ltd (MAXR) to Hold
- Virtu Financial (VIRT) PT Lowered to $30.50 at JPMorgan
- Western Digital Corp. (WDC) PT Raised to $88 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!