Canadian National Railway (CNI) PT Lowered to $85 at Wells Fargo
- S&P 500 turns slightly higher after Fed statement
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- U.S. Senate to vote on infrastructure after bipartisan breakthrough
Wells Fargo analyst Allison Poliniak-Cusic lowered the price target on Canadian National Railway (NYSE: CNI) to $85.00 (from $91.00) while maintaining a Equal Weight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macronix (2337:TT) (MXICF) PT Raised to NT$58.50 at Macquarie
- Teck Resources Ltd (TECK-B:CN) (TECK) PT Lowered to Cdn$35 at Scotiabank
- Hutchison China MediTech Ltd. (HCM) PT Raised to $50 at Cantor Fitzgerald
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!