Canadian National Railway (CNI) PT Lowered to $79 at Wells Fargo
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Amazon (AMZN) to Offer Insurance to SMBs in UK
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
Wells Fargo analyst Allison Poliniak-Cusic lowered the price target on Canadian National Railway (NYSE: CNI) to $79.00 (from $85.00) while maintaining a Equal Weight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades ICON plc (ICLR) to Overweight
- Hyundai Motor (005380:KS) (HYMLF) PT Lowered to KRW285,000 at Goldman Sachs
- Canon Inc. (7751:JP) (CAJ) PT Raised to JPY3,350 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!