Canadian National Railway (CNI) PT Lowered to $79 at Wells Fargo
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Wells Fargo analyst Allison Poliniak-Cusic lowered the price target on Canadian National Railway (NYSE: CNI) to $79.00 (from $85.00) while maintaining a Equal Weight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CN Achieves Record Grain Movement for 2020-2021 Crop Year and Submits Its 2021-2022 Grain Plan
- Volvo AB (VOLVB:SS) (VLVLY) PT Lowered to SEK278 at Goldman Sachs, Estimate Revision Following Earnings
- Kansas City Southern Comments on Preliminary Proxy Statement Filed by CP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!