Canadian National Railway (CNI) PT Lowered to $107 at Wells Fargo
- World stocks off record peak, dollar up on hawkish Fed official
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Roku (ROKU) Falls Sharply on Significant Slowdown in Streaming Views, Analysts Divided
- Dollar holds gains after Fed comments, sterling ticks up after BoE
Wells Fargo analyst Allison Poliniak-Cusic lowered the price target on Canadian National Railway (NYSE: CNI) to $107.00 (from $108.00) while maintaining a Equal Weight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stephens Upgrades Roku Inc. (ROKU) to Overweight
- Jack In The Box (JACK) PT Lowered to $112 at UBS on Inflationary Pressures
- Electronic Arts (EA) PT Raised to $177 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!