Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Strix Group PLC (KETL:LN) to Hold
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Canaccord Genuity analyst James Wood downgraded Strix Group PLC (KETL:LN) from Buy to Hold with a price target of GBP3.35 (from GBP3.10).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Oppein Home Group Inc (603833:CH) to Sell
- Guangzhou Shangpin Home Collection (300616:CH) PT Lowered to RMB35 at Goldman Sachs
- Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd. (Z:IN) PT Raised to INR405 at Prabhudas Lilladher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!