Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Skillz inc. (SKLZ) to Hold
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
Canaccord Genuity analyst Michael Graham downgraded Skillz inc. (NYSE: SKLZ) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $1.50 (from $5.00).
Shares of Skillz inc. closed at $1.81 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Flutter Entertainment Plc. (FLTR:LN) (PDYPY) to Neutral
- E Automotive Inc (EINC:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$6 at Scotiabank
- Loblaw Companies Ltd. (L:CN) (LBLCF) PT Raised to Cdn$165 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!