Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Sage (SGE:LN) (SGGEF) to Hold
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Canaccord Genuity analyst Steve Robertson downgraded Sage (SGE:LN) (OTC: SGGEF) from Buy to Hold with a price target of GBP7.20 (from GBP7.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rolls-Royce Holdings Plc. (RR/:LN) (RYCEY) PT Raised to GBP1.34 at Morgan Stanley
- Investec PLC (INVP:LN) PT Raised to GBP3.90 at UBS
- Wartsila Oyj Abp (WRT1V:FH) (WRTBY) PT Lowered to EUR14 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!