Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Kainos Group Plc. (KNOS:LN) to Hold
- Wall Street extends rally, but sets course for weekly loss
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Canaccord Genuity analyst Kai Korschelt downgraded Kainos Group Plc. (KNOS:LN) from Buy to Hold with a price target of GBP16.85 (from GBP16.30).
You May Also Be Interested In
- TD Securities Downgrades Slate Office REIT (SOT-U:CN) (SLTTF) to Hold
- Neo Performance Materials Inc. (NEO:CN) (NOPMF) PT Raised to Cdn$27 at Scotiabank
- Shawcor Ltd. (SCL:CN) (CAWLF) PT Raised to Cdn$6.50 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!