Campbell Soup (CPB) PT Lowered to $42 at BofA Securities
- Wall St slumps as investors fret on rate hikes and recession
- Think September Was Bad? Watch Out for 'Octoberphobia', Stock Trader's Almanac Warns
- Goldman Sachs Slashes Year-End Target on S&P 500 to 3,600
- Oil: The 'R'-Word Rules as U.S. Crude Below $80 for Worst Week in 7
- Bond Crash of 2022 is a 'Doozy' - BofA
BofA Securities analyst Bryan Spillane lowered the price target on Campbell Soup (NYSE: CPB) to $42.00 (from $45.00) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Campbell Soup (CPB) Declares $0.37 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
- AppLovin (APP) the Best Category Leader in Mobile Ad Network Space - Morgan Stanley
- Nestle SA (NESN:SW) (NSRGY) PT Lowered to CHF137 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!