Camden Property Trust (CPT) PT Raised to $158 at Goldman Sachs
- S&P 500 ends down as Apple dips and traders eye Powell speech
- CrowdStrike (CRWD) tumbles following Q3 earnings release
- Apple (AAPL) shares slide after TF Securities analyst cuts estimates on supply worries
- Horizon Therapeutics (HZNP) jumps after confirming takeover talks with 3 parties
- NetApp shares plunge 10% on Q2 revenue miss & weak outlook
Goldman Sachs analyst Chandni Luthra raised the price target on Camden Property Trust (NYSE: CPT) to $158.00 (from $143.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Camden Property Trust (CPT) PT Lowered to $136 at Truist Securities
- Sun TV Networks Ltd. (SUNTV:IN) PT Raised to INR575 at Citi
- Raiffeisen Bank International AG (RBI:AV) (RAIFY) PT Raised to EUR16.80 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!