Camden Property Trust (CPT) PT Raised to $138 at Truist Securities
- European stocks open higher, buck weak Asian session
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- Coinbase (COIN) Applies to Trade Bitcoin, Crypto Futures
- Dollar edges up as focus turns to Fed for taper clues
- Pawn Broker EZCORP (EZPW) Gains New 'Outperform' Rating at Oppenheimer, Suggesting 78% Upside
Truist Securities analyst Michael R. Lewis raised the price target on Camden Property Trust (NYSE: CPT) to $138.00 (from $116.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Camden Property Trust (CPT) Declares $0.83 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- JPMorgan Downgrades Wynn Resorts (WYNN) to Neutral
- JPMorgan Upgrades Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd. (Z:IN) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!