Camden Property Trust (CPT) PT Raised to $116 at Truist Securities
- Futures inch lower ahead of unemployment, retail sales data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- Coinbase (COIN) Applies to Trade Bitcoin, Crypto Futures
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Upgraded to Outperform at Credit Suisse, Other Analysts Raise PTs Following Bullish Investor Day
- Dollar edges up as focus turns to Fed for taper clues
Truist Securities analyst Michael R. Lewis raised the price target on Camden Property Trust (NYSE: CPT) to $116.00 (from $110.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Camden Property Trust (CPT) Declares $0.83 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Camden Property Trust Announces Third Quarter 2021 Dividend
- Brambles Ltd. (BXB:AU) (BXBLY) PT Lowered to AUD11.60 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!