Camden Property Trust (CPT) PT Raised to $102 at Truist Securities
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Truist Securities analyst Michael R. Lewis raised the price target on Camden Property Trust (NYSE: CPT) to $102.00 (from $99.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Reinstates Camden Property Trust (CPT) at Buy
- BNP Paribas SA (BNP:FP) (BNPQY) PT Raised to EUR59 at UBS
- Millicom International Cellular SA (MIC:SS) (TIGO) PT Lowered to SEK350 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!