Cambridge Bancorp (CATC) PT Raised to $70 at Raymond James
- Dollar dishes the pain as new selloff takes hold
- Apple (AAPL) Extends Decline as BofA Downgrades to Neutral on More Balanced Risk/Reward
- Bernstein's Top Indicator Triggers a Buy Signal, Suggests Short-term Tactical Bounce
- This Top Market Analyst Says S&P 500's Ceiling May Be at 3900
- Oil rises towards $90 as OPEC+ considers output cut
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raymond James analyst William Wallace raised the price target on Cambridge Bancorp (NASDAQ: CATC) to $70.00 (from $58.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cambridge Bancorp (CATC) Announces Receipt of Regulatory Approvals to Merge with Northmark Bank and Anticipated Closing Date
- Haitian International (1882:HK) PT Lowered to HK$21 at Citi
- Punjab National Bank (PNB:IN) PT Raised to INR40 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!