Cambium Networks Corp. (CMBM) PT Raised to $14.50 at Raymond James
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Raymond James analyst Simon Leopold raised the price target on Cambium Networks Corp. (NASDAQ: CMBM) to $14.50 (from $9.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mphasis Ltd. (MPHL:IN) PT Raised to INR2,370 at Investec
- Jubilant Pharmova Ltd (JUBLPHAR:IN) PT Lowered to INR712 at ICICI Securities
- JSW Steel Ltd. (JSTL) PT Raised to INR665 at Kotak
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!