Cambium Networks Corp. (CMBM) PT Lowered to $9.50 at Raymond James
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Raymond James analyst Simon Leopold lowered the price target on Cambium Networks Corp. (NASDAQ: CMBM) to $9.50 (from $12.50) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Subaru Corp. (7270:JP) (FUJHY) PT Lowered to JPY2,200 at Goldman Sachs
- Continental AG (CON:GR) (CTTAY) PT Lowered to EUR104 at Goldman Sachs
- Aditya Birla Capital (ABCAP:IN) PT Raised to INR145 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!