Callon Petroleum (CPE) PT Raised to $34 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
JPMorgan analyst zACK pARHAM raised the price target on Callon Petroleum (NYSE: CPE) to $34.00 while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Callon Petroleum Company Schedules First Quarter 2021 Conference Call for May 6, 2021
- Rio Tinto Plc. (RIO:LN) (RIO) PT Lowered to GBP57 at RBC Capital
- Reliance Industries (RIL:IN) PT Lowered to INR2,070 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!