CalAmp Corp. (CAMP) PT Lowered to $14 at JPMorgan
- Nasdaq set for worst day in 2 months before big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Raytheon (RTX) Gains on Beat-and-Raise, CEO Says Next War Will Be Fought in Cyber Space and Then Outer Space
- Dollar eases slightly with Fed in focus
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster lowered the price target on CalAmp Corp. (NASDAQ: CAMP) to $14.00 (from $15.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CalAmp To Participate at Upcoming Financial Conferences
- GPT Group (GPT:AU) (GPTGF) PT Raised to AUD4.84 at Credit Suisse
- Badger Infrastructure Solutions Ltd (BDGI:CN) PT Lowered to Cdn$37 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!