Caesars Entertainment (CZR) PT Raised to $92 at Morgan Stanley
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs after bumper earnings from big banks
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Morgan Stanley analyst Thomas Allen raised the price target on Caesars Entertainment (NASDAQ: CZR) to $92.00 (from $89.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR) Expands Partnership with NFL
- TD Securities Upgrades Kirkland Lake Gold (KL:CN) (KL) to Action List Buy
- ERO Copper (ERO:CN) (ERRPF) PT Raised to Cdn$27.50 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!