Cadence BanCorp (CADE) PT Raised to $25 at Raymond James
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raymond James analyst Michael Rose raised the price target on Cadence BanCorp (NYSE: CADE) to $25.00 (from $24.00) while maintaining a Strong Buy rating following investor dinner.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cadence Bancorporation (CADE) Tops Q2 EPS by 33c
- Next Plc. (NXT:LN) (NXGPY) PT Raised to GBP94 at HSBC
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Great Wall Motor Co Ltd. (2333:HK) (GWLLF) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!