Cadence BanCorp (CADE) PT Raised to $18 at Raymond James
- Google lifts Nasdaq as focus turns to Fed
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops FQ4 Views and Offers Strong Guide Led by Azure, Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Dollar edges higher with all eyes on the Fed
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Raymond James analyst Michael Rose raised the price target on Cadence BanCorp (NYSE: CADE) to $18.00 (from $14.00) while maintaining a Strong Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DLF Ltd. (DLFU:IN) PT Raised to INR375 at JPMorgan
- DLF Ltd. (DLFU:IN) PT Raised to INR399 at Morgan Stanley
- Advantest Corp (6857:JP) (ATEYY) PT Raised to JPY10,000 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!