Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) PT Lowered to $17 at Piper Sandler
- S&P 500 falls from record high as job growth slows
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- U.S. services sector index races to record high in July -ISM survey
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Piper Sandler analyst Kashy Harrison lowered the price target on Cabot Oil & Gas (NYSE: COG) to $17.00 (from $22.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR) PT Raised to $130 at Jefferies as EBITDAR Beats by 25%
- CVS Health (CVS) PT Raised to $95 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- Cargojet Inc. (CJT:CN) (CGGJF) PT Raised to Cdn$235 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!