CVS Health (CVS) PT Raised to $95 at Raymond James
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Raymond James analyst John Ransom raised the price target on CVS Health (NYSE: CVS) to $95.00 (from $90.00) while maintaining a Strong Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ariake Japan Co Ltd (2815:JP) PT Lowered to JPY8,000 at Goldman Sachs
- Wuxi Biologics (2269:HK) (WXXWY) PT Raised to HK$157.90 at Goldman Sachs
- Nissin Foods Holdings (2897:JP) (NFPDF) PT Lowered to JPY9,100 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!