CVB Financial (CVBF) PT Raised to $22 at Wedbush
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush analyst David Chiaverini raised the price target on CVB Financial (NASDAQ: CVBF) to $22.00 (from $21.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CVB Financial (CVBF) and Suncrest Bank Announce Agreement to Merge
- PUMA SE (PUM:GR) (PUMSY) PT Raised to EUR145 at JPMorgan, Following Earnings
- CVB Financial Corp. and Suncrest Bank Announce Agreement to Merge
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!