CSW Industrials (CSWI) PT Raised to $163 at Barrington Research, Following Earnings
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Barrington Research analyst Christopher Howe raised the price target on CSW Industrials (NASDAQ: CSWI) to $163.00 (from $150.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IOOF Holdings Ltd. (IFL:AU) (IOOFF) PT Lowered to AUD4.30 at Credit Suisse
- Shenzhen Envicool Technology (002837:CH) PT Raised to RMB33.20 at Goldman Sachs
- Centre Testing International Group Co Ltd (300012:CH) PT Raised to RMB27.60 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!