CME Group (CME) PT Raised to $280 at Citi
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
Citi analyst Ben Herbert raised the price target on CME Group (NASDAQ: CME) to $280.00 (from $275.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Evercore ISI Downgrades American Equity Investment Life Holding (AEL) to In Line
- The Gym Group PLC (GYM:LN) PT Lowered to GBP1.80 at Berenberg
- UPDATE: Barclays Downgrades Green Dot (GDOT) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!