CLSA Upgrades Yamaha Motor (7272:JP) (YAMHF) to Outperform (2)
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
CLSA analyst Christopher Richter upgraded Yamaha Motor (7272:JP) (OTC: YAMHF) from Underperform (4) to Outperform (2) with a price target of JPY2,800.00 (from JPY2,500.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Southwest (LUV) to Neutral
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Spirit Airlines (SAVE) to Overweight
- ASML Holding NV (ASML:NA) (ASML) PT Raised to EUR500 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!