CLSA Upgrades United Malt Group Limited (UMG:AU) (UMLGF) to Buy (1)
- Wall St. opens lower as Netflix slides, virus cases rise
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence dampens risk appetite
CLSA analyst Richard Barwick upgraded United Malt Group Limited (UMG:AU) (OTC: UMLGF) from Outperform (2) to Buy (1) with a price target of AUD4.90 (from AUD5.50).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades New China Life Insurance Co Ltd. (1336:HK) (NWWCF) to Neutral
- China Life Insurance Co. Ltd. (601628:CH) (LFC) PT Lowered to HK$26 at Goldman Sachs
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades China Pacific Insurance Group Co Ltd. (A-Shares) (601601:CH) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!