CLSA Upgrades St. Shine Optical Co Ltd (1565:TT) to Underperform (4)
- Wall St set to open higher after bumper earnings from big banks
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 52c
- Apple (AAPL) May Scrap iPhone Mini Next Year, New Lineup to Focus on Camera Quality, Says Top Analyst
CLSA analyst Jack Chen upgraded St. Shine Optical Co Ltd (1565:TT) from Sell (5) to Underperform (4) with a price target of NT$295.00 (from NT$285.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Robinsons Land Corporation (RLC:PM) (RBLAY) PT Raised to PHP25 at CLSA
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Bloom Energy Corp. (BE) to Overweight on Valuation
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Demant A/S (DEMANT:DC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!