CLSA Upgrades Seven Group Holdings Limited (SVW:AU) (SVNWF) to Outperform (2)
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
CLSA analyst Ben Brownette upgraded Seven Group Holdings Limited (SVW:AU) (OTC: SVNWF) from Underperform (4) to Outperform (2) with a price target of AUD24.60 (from AUD23.40).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bajaj Consumer Care (BAJAJCON:IN) PT Raised to INR325 at Kotak
- Worri Financial (316140:KS) (WF) PT Raised to KRW11,500 at CLSA
- Anthem (ANTM) PT Raised to $430 at Cantor Fitzgerald Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!