CLSA Upgrades PETRONAS Chemicals Group Berhad (PCGB:MK) (PECGF) to Underperform (4)
- Wall Street rises as big banks kick off earnings season
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Federal Bureau of Prisons says Ponzi schemer Bernard Madoff has passed away
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
CLSA analyst Nik Afiq upgraded PETRONAS Chemicals Group Berhad (PCGB:MK) (OTC: PECGF) from Sell (5) to Underperform (4) with a price target of MYR8.20 (from MYR5.80).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Craig-Hallum Upgrades Cardlytics (CDLX) to Buy on Acquired TAM Growth
- UPDATE: Atlantic Equities Upgrades Lowe's (LOW) to Overweight, 'Significant margin upside'
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades JetBlue Airways (JBLU) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!