CLSA Upgrades Malaysia Airports Holdings Bhd (MAHB:MK) (MYPRF) to Outperform (2)
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
CLSA analyst Peter Kong upgraded Malaysia Airports Holdings Bhd (MAHB:MK) (OTC: MYPRF) from Underperform (4) to Outperform (2) with a price target of MYR6.90 (from MYR5.60).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Downgrades ASMedia Technology inc. (5269:TT) to Neutral
- J D Wetherspoon Plc. (JDW:LN) (JDWPF) PT Raised to GBP16.75 at Jefferies
- MTY Food Group Inc. (MTY:CN) (MTYFF) PT Raised to Cdn$57.50 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!