CLSA Upgrades LG Household & Health Care Ltd (0519000:KS) (LGHHF) to Buy (1)
- Wall Street surges on upbeat forecasts from retailers, Fed relief
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- Macy's (M) Stock Up 15% on Beat-and-raise, Goldman Sachs Says Results are a 'Bright Spot Among Retailers'
CLSA analyst Oliver Matthew upgraded LG Household & Health Care Ltd (0519000:KS) (OTC: LGHHF) from Outperform (2) to Buy (1) with a price target of KRW1,250,000.00 (from KRW1,815,000.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Avadel Pharmaceuticals (AVDL) to Hold
- Nanosonics Limited (NAN:AU) (NNCSF) PT Lowered to AUD4.78 at Canaccord Genuity
- Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS:CN) (BNS) PT Raised to Cdn$86 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!