CLSA Upgrades DiGi.Com (DIGI:MK) (DIGBF) to Outperform (2)
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
CLSA analyst Paul Yap upgraded DiGi.Com (DIGI:MK) (OTC: DIGBF) from Sell (5) to Outperform (2) with a price target of MYR4.30 (from MYR3.60).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades PT PP (Persero) Tbk (PTPP:IJ) (PTPPF) to Neutral
- JPMorgan Upgrades PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk (WIKA:JK) to Neutral
- Kirkland Lake Gold (KL:CN) (KL) PT Raised to Cdn$51 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!