CLSA Upgrades China Minsheng Banking Corp Ltd (1988:HK) (CMAKY) to Sell (5)
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
CLSA analyst Hans Fan upgraded China Minsheng Banking Corp Ltd (1988:HK) (OTC: CMAKY) from Underperform (4) to Sell (5) with a price target of HK$4.50 (from HK$4.44).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Upgrades Srisawad Corp Pcl (SAWAD:TB) to Neutral
- Hong Leong Bank Bhd (HLBK:MK) PT Raised to MYR21 at Macquarie
- Bank Rakyat Indonesia Persero Tbk PT (BBRI:IJ) (BKRKF) PT Lowered to IDR4,165 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!