CLSA Upgrades China Merchants Bank Co Ltd. (A-Shares) (600036:CH) to Buy (1)
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
CLSA analyst Hans Fan upgraded China Merchants Bank Co Ltd. (A-Shares) (600036:CH) from Outperform (2) to Buy (1) with a price target of RMB62.30 (from RMB56.50).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades GCM Grosvenor Inc. (GCMG) to Overweight
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Harley-Davidson (HOG) to Underweight
- Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (RBSPF) PT Raised to GBP1.95 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!